One of the best ways to explore the city of Dubai is to do it from the air. A helicopter ride provides breathtaking views that give a whole new perspective of the city of Dubai, with the contrast of modern skyscrapers between sea and desert, that will remain in our memory long trip to Dubai. You can make great photos of Dubai, the most developed city with more projection of the UAE, highlighting the world renowned Burj Al Arab and the tallest building in the world is Burj Khalifa .
At the heliport they will be asked the passports of all travelers, and give them a little briefing with details of your flight and the helicopter will be used.
This offer complete on a 15- or 25-minute helicopter flight over the city! With accommodate up to five passengers this helicopter with clear glass sides, glide above the man-made archipelagos of Palm Jumeirah and The World, and loop around the cloud-reaching skyscrapers for which the city is famous. See the luxurious Burj Al-Arab hotel as well as Burj Khalifa, one of the world’s tallest — and most impressive buildings.
• 15- or 25-minute helicopter flight in Dubai
• Listen to a comprehensive safety briefing before taking to the skies
• Soar over Palm Jumeirah, one of Dubai’s impressive artificial archipelagos
• See attractions such as Burj Al-Arab hotel and Burj Khalifa, one of the world’s tallest skyscrapers
• Fly about The World, an archipelago where ‘countries’ are up for private residential sale
• Only cameras are allowed on the flight.
• Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
• Infants under 2 years are not permitted board the helicopter
• Adult pricing applies to all travelers 2 years old and above
• Helicopter tours may be shared with members of other parties; helicopters seat up to 6 people
• A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
• Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 220 lbs (100 kg) will be required to purchase an additional seat; this is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
• Pregnant woman can fly up to 32 weeks with a doctors certificate
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date.
View pricing and availability
Your chosen time between 9am – 12pm, 12:30pm – 2pm or 2:30pm – 4pm; the pick up time will be advised on reconfirmation
|15-Minute Flight Code: MORN15||9am-12.30pm||USD $220.00|
|15-Minute Flight Code: LAFTER15||2.30pm-4.00pm||USD $220.00|
|25-Minute Flight Code: MORN25||9am-12.30pm||USD $343.00|
|25-Minute Flight Code: LAFTER25||2.30pm-4.00pm||USD $343.00|
Note: Submit the original passport. In the case of suspended flight by weather conditions, the amount paid will be refunded.