Wild Wadi Water Park is decorated a lot of amusement, situated at the famous Burj Al Arab. This tour included entry and transportation is an excellent choice for the whole family. Wild Wadi has 30 attractions for the whole family that follow the theme of Juha, an iconic character of Arab folklore.
Experience the excitement of ‘Wipeout’ or el’Riptiderate ‘, or take to the waves in the pool of the Middle East, the largest wave’ Bay Breaker ‘. Test your courage in the ‘Flood River’ a spontaneous trip with waves of water that create waves over one meter high and sudden river rapids. Wild Wadi has plenty of attractions to captivate and adrenaline-test your courage. Take to the terrifying Jumeirah Sceirah. Climb to the top of the 105-foot (32-meter) tower, board a capsule, count down the seconds, and plunge down to earth at a shriek-inducing 50mph (80kmph).
Those who want to just relax, can take a leisurely along the peaceful river 360 meters walk, a pretty nice break after riding the thrill ride ‘Tantrum Alley’, or one of the many water slides spread the whole park!
‘Juha’s Journey’ is safe for all ages, however children must be supervised by parents at all times. Life jackets are available for free for all inexperienced swimmers. Children may especially enjoy ‘Juha’s Dhow’ and ‘Juha’s Lagoon’ areas designed for children.
After enjoying this amusement traveler refresh themselves by taking lunch, snacks and drinks (own expense) at any of the restaurants and cafes. Chow down on fresh pizza, pasta or kebab meat, and refresh their thirst with a smoothie or soda before hitting the rides again.
- Full-day entrance ticket to Wild Wadi Water Park in Dubai
- Enjoy the 30 water slides and attractions as you please for as long you wish
- Plunge down the Jumeirah Sceirah slide and ride the tornados of Tantrum Alley
- Catch waves at Breaker’s Bay, surf the breakers at Wipeout and float down the lazy river
- See the kids delight at Juha’s Dhow and Lagoon, and enjoy fun family rides
- Take time out at the restaurants, cafes and shops
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hotel pickup and drop-off if needed
- Entrance ticket to Wild Wadi Water Park
Schedule and Pricing : Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date.
Wild Wadi Waterpark, Jumeirah, Dubai
November – February: 10am-6pm
March – May: 10am-7pm
June – August: 10am-8pm
September – October: 10am-7pm
Tour code: 6267WILDWADI Ticket price :USD $ 67.00
Note that the water park will close at 18:00 every Thursday and Friday to prepare for the ‘ladies night’.