Mushrif park is one of the largest and oldest park in Dubai. It is 15kms away from the Dubai city centre on airport road. It is located in the eastern part of the city near the Khawaneej.The extent of this park is 5.25 square kilometres. It was opened to public in 1982 by the Dubai Municipality.
Mushrif Park is a natural ghaf forest with many trees, bushes and flowers. It offers various recreational facilities such as electronic games, child games areas, sport playground (including basketball, volleyball and handball), barbecue and trip areas, walking and bicycle tracks, pool services, prayer rooms, green areas, restaurants, canteens, train ride services, camel and horse riding, park theatre, and facilities for people with special needs.The Park has an international village, with 13 models of traditional houses from around the world such as Arabic and English houses, a traditional German Hausbarn, a Thai houseand the Red Indian Teepee House!
The horse and camel riding areas introduces visitors to the traditional life pattern, wherein there are camels, horses, Bedouin tents, goat, well etc. Visitors get to ride camels and horses and will get to know the Bedouin lifestyle.The park is also a wonderful picnic spot. It has a theatre which can accommodate 500 people where musical concerts are performed during holidays, Eid and other special occasions.
- Lots of Rides and games (2 Dhs.)
- Swimming pools 10 Dhs. for Adult & 5 Dhs. for child
- Sport playground – Volleyball / Hand ball / Basket ball
- Walking & Bicycle tracks
- Train ride – Dhs. 2 per person
- Horse and camel riding
- Theater for concerts (Approx. 500 person capacity)
- Mini zoo (free entrance as part of the park).
- Please keep Mushrif park clean and throw trash in specified container.
- Barbecue is not allowed except in the specialized areas.
- Playing football is not allowed except in the specified areas.
- It is forbidden to bring animals and using bicycles and motorcycle inside the park.
- It is strictly forbidden to play with electrical connections.
- Keep planets undamaged.
- Do not use playgrounds, facilities, unspecified services.
- Children are accompanied adult’s responsibility.
- Park’s visitors should take responsibilities of all repairing costs of park facilities in case of damaging or devastating of abusing.
- The management will not take any responsibility on any rubbery or injuries or personal accidents.
- It is strictly prohibited to smoke “shusha” inside the park.
- It is not allowed to engage in commercial trade or advertising activities for any reason without getting official written approval ahead in this case.
- Please wear proper uniform that fits culture and society’
Working Hours :
- Sunday to Wednesday: 8:00 am to 10 pm
- Thursday to Saturday and holidays: 8:00 am to 11:00 pm
- Wednesdays entry is restricted to women and children only
Park entry fee:
- Dhs. 10 per car ( Car entry with all passengers )
- Dhs. 3 per person
- Free entry for special need
Telephone: +971 4 2883624